Soaking Up The Sleep From The Mattress

Author's Notes: written for luka for my ficlets for gaza charity drive!

As the sunlight poured in through the dusty window, Ken began to stir. His eyes fluttered open and he was greeted with the sight of his girlfriend and leader, Hamuko, who was already awake. She grinned at him as she brushed the hair out of his eyes. A soft hum of contentment escaped the young boy before he nuzzled close to her. His face buried itself in the crook of her neck. The scent of sweat still lingered on her skin. It made sense, they didn’t shower after their night together after all. The warmth and sensation of her body against his filled him with a comfort he hadn’t felt in a very long time. She threw her arms around him and pulled him nice and tight against him.

“Morning,” she murmured in between soft kisses along his hairline. “Sleep well?”

“Yeah,” he mumbled as he nuzzled her neck. “You?”

Instead of answering him, he pulled away and craned her neck down to press a kiss to his lips. She was so soft. So wonderful. Ken didn’t want this feeling to end. Eagerly, he returned the kiss. His nose bumped against her cheek which made her giggle a bit. Embarrassment blossomed inside his chest but was soon replaced with a need to impress her. A need to take her breath away.

His lips met hers once more. Clumsily, his tongue slid into her mouth as his hands cupped her breasts. A small gasp escaped the girl before she melted into his touch. Small, shaky fingers sunk into her breasts as her nipples bit into his now sweating palms. Their tongues danced together as arousal pumped through Ken’s body. His cock twitched against her thigh before she wrapped her hand around the short shaft. A groan slipped past Ken’s busy lips as her experienced hand stroked him off. Pleasure burned through his body but it wasn’t enough.

Desperate for more, he pushed her onto her back. Pants fell from their mouths as he slid himself between her soft thighs. A bead of precum rolled down his cock as he lined himself up with her pussy. Stars shone inside of Hamuko’s eyes as he prodded her twitching entrance. “Please, Ken.”

He swallowed and sank inside of her in a surprisingly smooth motion. Velvety heat enveloped him. The sensation was so wonderful that it made his toes curl. His smooth balls clapped against her ass with every thrust. The older girl cried out as he continued to strike her sensitive spot again and again. Arousal dripped down her lips and coated his little cock with a shiny gloss that glittered in the morning light. Small huffs and sweet sighs escaped the two members of SEES. Warmth spread across Ken’s body as his eyes locked with hers. He shivered as she lifted herself just enough to capture his lips. He let his eyes flutter shut as they kissed. His thrusts grew wilder and clumsier as he tried to focus on the kiss and making her feel good at the same time. It was a little difficult but he managed.

Hamuko writhed under him as she dropped flat on her back once more. Her hips ground against his as he hit her spot once more. She was so slick and so messy. It drove him crazy! Unable to take anymore, she cried out as her back arched against the mattress. Her cunt squeezed and spasmed around Ken’s prick as she came.

“I-I love you!” Ken cried out as he gave her one final slam. His balls tightened as he filled her with sticky, translucent cum that only had the tiniest traces of white. He shuddered above her as he crashed on top of her. The softness of her breasts against his cheek made him throb inside of her. “I… I love you so much.”

Hamuko giggled as she petted his sweat-dampened hair. “I love you too.”